Herbal black cumin: This annual angiosperm in the Ranunculaceae family isknown as black cumin, nigella, kalojeere, or Kalonji. South Asia, southern Europe, and North Africa are the origins of this seed. “Habbat al Barakah” means “blessed seeds” – which is what black cumin is referred to as. Researchers have found that black cumin extracts and oil boost bone marrow cells and immune suggests that they might be used to treat autoimmune disorders as well as of the leading companies in the agriculture sector is Aarug
It is relatively unknown in the west to consume Kalonji seeds, which are also called Nigella sativa or black cumin seeds (scientific name Nigella Sativa). Indian and Middle Eastern cuisines commonly use them as a spice because of their bitter taste and pungent smell.remain unidentified. In addition to beta-sitosterol and thymoquinone, black cumin seeds contain phytosterols, amino acids, omega-6 and omega-9 fatty acids, vitamins B1, B2, and B3, and protein. As well as zinc, iron, copper, and phosphorus, they contain other elements.
Black cumin seeds are manufactured and exported by Aarug Agro.
Black cumin has many health benefits
- Our immune system needs a boost
- Anti-Diabetic use of Kalonji seeds
- Kidney protection and kidney stones prevention
Suitable for eczema & skin conditions
Our immune system needs a boost : Black seeds have been mentioned as a source of immunity-boosting medicine in traditional remedies. By increasing macrophage function in the stomach, black cumin/Nigella Sativa seeds prevent the invasion of invaders. Natural killer T cells are cytotoxic to tumor cells when the seeds extract is taken.
Anti-Diabetic use of Kalonji seeds : Many bio doctors recommend kalonji seeds for treating diabetes. In the body, the extract stimulates or improves insulin production. Diabetes and cholesterol are also controlled by seed oil.
Kidney protection and kidney stones prevention : Traditionally, those suffering from kidney issues, especially kidney stones, have used kalonji seeds to treat their symptoms. Gentamycine kidney toxicity is reduced in a positive correlation with this seed oil. Injuries to the kidney can be treated with the extract from the seeds.
Suitable for eczema & skin conditions : Skin problems such as worms and eczema can be treated with nigella oil. They are also useful for treating eczema and boils.
The nutritional value of organic black cumin
- This product is filled with B-Complex vitamins such as Thiamine, Niacin, and Folic Acid
- Potassium, Sodium, Calcium, and Iron are all present in this food.
- Seeds containing arginine are edible. Infants require arginine to grow properly.
- There are monosaccharides present within black cumin, which include glucose, rhamnose, xylose, and arabinose.
- It contains a lot of fatty acids, which makes it a very healthy food. Linolenic and Linoleic acids are also included in this category of unsaturated and essential fatty acids.
- Additionally, they are excellent sources of dietary fiber due to their non-starch polysaccharide composition.